Internet Marketing The Truth About Succeeding Online
by beachbound | on August 13, 2012
Internet Marketing The Truth About Succeeding Online
I know you have heard the statistics that 97% of internet marketing marketers fail while 3% of marketers actually become a success and earn a living in this industry? I know that you have heard this many many times, but you still may wonder how to position yourself as part of that 3%. who actually become very successful in internet marketing
With internet marketing I would like for you to take inventory of those that are successful, and tend to have a presence online, and give you the impression that they are “everywhere”, you will notice a few common denominators that may reveal how to become apart of the 3%. I’m going to share them with you today so that you can begin now and start to alter what you do and how you do it, and this will eliminate your chances of being in the failing 97%!
1. They are Consistent in their marketing efforts.One of the most important aspects of Internet Marketing period, is being consistent.
It’s very hard to get people to take you seriously when they can’t predict when you’ll show you or not. Just like a child that expects a parent to be there to pick them up every day after school, so to does your audience expect you to be there daily with the information and pick up me up content and resources that keep them coming back for more. In order to sell people on your services or products, you must prove to them that you are someone that they can rely on and can trust. Major internet marketer have this skill down packed. You can probably assume that they have a calendar for their business, with a list of daily and weekly activities that they partake in to keep their marketing efforts alive. If you want to begin performing like the 3%’ers, then you’ll want to begin establishing a calendar of activities that you’ll commit to, and be sure to put them in place!
2. They understand and know their audience, whom they’re marketing to and what they want. A disturbing known fact about the 97%’ers internet maketers is that they have no clue who they’re actually marketing to. They may take time to write articles, shoot videos and write blog posts, but 9.9 times out of 10, if you were to ask them who their target market is, they’ll probably decline to answer the question
because they simply don’t know! Knowing your audience, knowing what their challenges are and how to address them is critical if you truly plan on succeeding. It makes your writing efforts so much easier and allows you to immediately connect your offer with the needs your market has.
When you take inventory of those that are successful, and tend to have a presence online, and give you the impression that they are “everywhere”, you will notice a few common denominators that may reveal how to become apart of the 3%of internet maketers. I’ll share them with you today so you can begin to alter what you do and how you do it, and eliminate your chances of being in the failing 97% of internet marketers!
Wi-Fi, Full Color 7″ Multi-Touch Display
$199.00 Free Super Saver Shipping Details
In Stock.Ships from and sold by Amazon Digital ServicesUsing this outside the U.S.?
Internet marketing requires a portfolio. Using only one method to market your business is like posting an ad in a newspaper only, doing nothing else, and sitting back for months on end hoping that your phone will ring. You must get out there and begin using diverse marketing methods for your business, incorporating things like Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Writing Squidoo Lenses, Hubpages, Forum Marketing and of course Social Media Marketing.
I will say that you don’t want to probably do them all, but pick 2-3 to start out, while creating a consistent plan of action on how you’ll implement them weekly, then begin adding one more as you’ve mastered the others, to gain additional exposure from a new audience!
4. They outsource and delegate! Outsourcing and delegating is soooo important to your business that I can’t emphasis it enough. With so much to maintain in the Internet Marketing world, one can grow weary and get burned out pretty quickly if they don’t get
help with those areas that are extremely time consuming and often very challenging. The 3%’ers have mastered the art of handing things over to people who are more skilled and trained than they are. The key is in discovering what it is that you do best, and what makes you money and focus solely on those things while handing over the rest.
Outsourcing can be fairly inexpensive, sometimes even averaging around $2 per hour (depending on expertise and location of your contractor). Either way, it’s more affordable than most people realize and should be factored into your monthly expenses as a “necessary expense”.
To start out delegating the more important tasks that you may fear letting go, you can start using Private Label Rights Writers who will create your content for you while you have the freedom to put your name on it and take the credit.
For the Internet Marketing & Network Marketing industry, a great place to start is with the www.MLMPLRStore.com where they provide articles, blog posts, auto-responder messages amongst so many other content marketing tools, to help make your life easier while providing high quality content.
The prices are inexpensive to start out with, you have no obligation and it’s a great way to begin to free up your time to focus on more critical areas that really need your attention.
As you can see, to become a part of the 3%’ers isn’t that far out of reach. It just takes you to get it together and make a few small changes and tweaks to what you’ve already been doing, and you’ll discover that you’re well on your way to dominating your niche, succeeding in your efforts while finally making a decent income doing it. To learn more tips like these, visit my website at www.YourWebsite.com, and you can get other tips and insider secrets that will turn your business
To Your Success,